Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: TC Paintball Lansing REC 6/10/2018 hosted by Capital City Airsoft  (Read 8914 times)

Guts and Glory

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
Figured that despite not a lot of traffic here nowadays I might as well throw something up.  Had a blast both today and the previous game held last month.  Event hosts are both fine blokes who truly care about the hobby and having a great time.

Despite the rain days prior, field was relatively drier than last time.  Vegetation worked well at times for myself and others.  Good sports all around despite some folks getting lit up hard.  I was fortunate despite wearing a lighter oversuit the latter half of the day to only get some arm marks, but I saw firsthand some folks unfortunately getting some ugly marks.

To the gentleman folks were calling "Captain Vietnam" all day, thank you for letting this old Russkie tag along for most of the day. 

I encourage anyone who hasn't come out yet still to do so next month.  I only wish my long arms had functioned better and that I could get that damn rpk's fps down to field limits somehow.  Bizon kept me going though.
"In our hearts we - have done good and bad... we have exchanged fire, at both military and civilian during conflict.  We have been around the world since our time in the red sand of Afghanistan.  We have been waiting for war.  Waiting, waiting.  War is all we love"

Kapitan Balalaika

coussens5

• Trade Count: (1)
    • View Profile
Re: TC Paintball Lansing REC 6/10/2018 hosted by Capital City Airsoft
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2018, 10:23:36 AM »
Happy you have a great time! Looking forward to our next event on July 22nd.