Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: MIA Suggestions thread  (Read 16117 times)

luke213

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Old school member
  • Lukas Adams
    • View Profile
    • Adams Holsters
MIA Suggestions thread
« on: August 11, 2015, 11:17:55 AM »
Hey guys in the background of the site mods/admins have often talked over things we've thought about adding or doing differently over the years. I wanted to see if any other guys had ideas or suggestions of things you think we as a group should be either doing differently or something we're not doing now that we should be doing. This isn't directly the site, IE add this feature or that. More so just MIA as a whole.

Those of you who know me I've only been back a short time, but I've been involved in MIA for a long time now. And I've seen allot of trends come and go, as well as members come and go over the years. I know allot of folks these days believe there isn't as much of a place for forums in light of the expansion of people using facebook and other alternatives. I personally don't agree with that, not that Facebook isn't a good place to share some information etc, but it's got some serious shortcomings especially when it comes to going back and finding information that has been previously posted. Also without organization and categorization it makes something as diverse a topic as airsoft very difficult to dig through information to find what your looking for.

Either way I just wanted to post a quick thread and see if there were any suggestions from the community that would help us all make a better community going forward.

Take care!

Luke
xaos - "298,000 yen for a complete gun. How much is that in real money?"