Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Places that repair and Will upgrade guns.  (Read 8052 times)

ahugeant

• Trade Count: (1)
    • View Profile
Places that repair and Will upgrade guns.
« on: August 14, 2015, 03:10:05 AM »
If this is in the wrong section please let me know.

I have a few guns that work well but I'm at the point where I want to upgrade them. That being said I would feel comfortable yet doing it myself, so I was wondering if anyone knows of shops in Michigan that will fix guns or install upgrades.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Zaku

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Seig Zeon!
    • View Profile
Re: Places that repair and Will upgrade guns.
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2015, 08:37:02 AM »
http://www.miairsoft.org/index.php?action=profile;u=58

This guy has done work on all of my guns and did great work at great prices.

T6e9a

• Trade Count: (10)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2015, 05:15:32 PM »
I don't have any direct experience with any shops' repair services past when Impact Airsoft was around, as I worked there as a tech for a decent amount of the time it was open.

Read and understand the above statement, and don't take the statement below to be fact by any means.

I have heard (heard) nothing but relative horror stories from other places on their tech services. A story including one of the local places having destroyed a set of Siegetek gears somehow. Missing and stolen parts while guns were in for repair.

Places that I (myself) know will take on projects and offer tech services, are Phoenix Tactical and Eastside Commandos. I'm sure those arent the only places around that do. But stores aren't the only places to get projects worked on.

There are a number of private/individual techs in the state and local area. A few of which include myself, Deacon, and more.
Offering airsoft repair, upgrades, tuning and customization, check out: Tange Six Airsoft Teching Facebook
Check out what I have for sale: Tango Six MIA sale thread

Gronk

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2015, 02:25:52 PM »
 Highly recommend T6 as a tech-repairman. He just worked on three of my guns a few weeks ago....I'm very pleased!