Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Introduction Thread  (Read 7941 times)

Troubadour

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Old school member
  • Bastard's seXO
    • View Profile
    • Troubadour's Website
Introduction Thread
« on: June 01, 2015, 02:20:30 PM »
The thread for introducing oneself to the forums, for new people and veterans alike. Thought this might be useful seeing as this is a brand new forum and some of us (me) have been away from the forums for a really long time and may not know who everyone is or just for any new person coming along.

I am Troubadour. I've been playing airsoft since I was a kid, starting out with being a little kid in backyards dreaming of big events. I am now 26 and have been playing in one way or another for over a decade, nearing 13 years I believe now. I have a reputation of a being an asshole ,but as many former noobs can tell you I was one of the first person to give them advice and help them out and correct them. If you ever have any questions or antyhing feel free to hit me up, I am more than happy to give out any advice. Like I said I have been at it for a while and have plenty of advice to give. Unless it's about AEG ech shit, then at that point I have no idea. I am convinced it all runs on magic. Although, I know quite a bit about GBBR systems. Blah blah blah, more writing. Introduce yourself so I don't feel so weird.
Bastard's Airsoft XO, Event Host, and  all around terrible person.

Timm

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Old school member
  • Swiggity Swooty I'm coming for that booty, Mon.
    • View Profile
Re: Introduction Thread
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2015, 02:30:07 PM »