Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: AAR 6/20 White Mountain  (Read 41655 times)

Stinger

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la
    • View Profile
Re: AAR 6/20 White Mountain
« Reply #45 on: June 27, 2015, 02:07:07 PM »
-Stinger

YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/CStingerGhost1
"Think of yourselves as a hand. Each of you is a finger, and without the others you're useless."

Sev

• TFP SDM
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 29, 2015, 02:42:48 PM »

Haha that medic was me and the other was my buddy! We were in outlaw 2. I still maintain the helicopter capture as a personal victory!
[/quote]

YEAH!! Me too! It was awesome!
Member of Task Force Phalanx

Where's the enemy?

Troubadour

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Old school member
  • Bastard's seXO
    • View Profile
    • Troubadour's Website
« Reply #47 on: June 30, 2015, 01:19:47 PM »

Fyi, you can see me in the background holding the map over my face. That was me hiding the fact that I was cracking up. I was pretty much dying as Marshy was yelling at dudes to go fight so you guys could move the case and everyone just starred at him.
Bastard's Airsoft XO, Event Host, and  all around terrible person.

Stinger

• Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 30, 2015, 05:58:02 PM »

Fyi, you can see me in the background holding the map over my face. That was me hiding the fact that I was cracking up. I was pretty much dying as Marshy was yelling at dudes to go fight so you guys could move the case and everyone just starred at him.

There was so much confusion about where we were taking that thing, we kind of walked back and forth a few times (clever editing took out nearly three minutes of that) and as we did that, random other guys not from our squad saw the case and went, "Hey, a prop! Special mission! I want in!" So we had all these guys just behind us and I didn't notice until Marshy started yelling. As far as I knew, I only had my squad behind me, so I was confused as to why Marshy was yelling at my guys. Then I looked back and there's ten guys whose names I didn't even know! You can't see it in the video, but I was ready to lose my shit because all those guys stayed BEHIND us when we were moving up. Yeah, that makes sense, put the crate in the front of the group. OR keep up with us...
-Stinger

YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/CStingerGhost1
"Think of yourselves as a hand. Each of you is a finger, and without the others you're useless."

Caesar

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Enlightened Despot
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 02, 2015, 01:23:00 PM »

There was so much confusion about where we were taking that thing, we kind of walked back and forth a few times (clever editing took out nearly three minutes of that) and as we did that, random other guys not from our squad saw the case and went, "Hey, a prop! Special mission! I want in!" So we had all these guys just behind us and I didn't notice until Marshy started yelling. As far as I knew, I only had my squad behind me, so I was confused as to why Marshy was yelling at my guys. Then I looked back and there's ten guys whose names I didn't even know! You can't see it in the video, but I was ready to lose my shit because all those guys stayed BEHIND us when we were moving up. Yeah, that makes sense, put the crate in the front of the group. OR keep up with us...

You should have called me. I would have shot them all for you.  ;)

"We came, we SAW, we conquered"

Swifty

• Swifty
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 10, 2015, 11:59:16 AM »
I know this is super delayed,but I figured I'd show everyone my angle of the initial fighting:
Team: Nest Of Vipers Airsoft (N.O.V.A.)
Role: Team coordinator, Automatic rifleman