Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Looking For Group for Milsims Southeast Michigan  (Read 6533 times)

TauterTwiggy

• Trade Count: (1)
    • View Profile
Looking For Group for Milsims Southeast Michigan
« on: March 02, 2016, 10:35:01 AM »
Hey all, I'm relatively new to the hobby and looking for a solid group to deploy with for milsims or other local ops.

-25 years of age.
-Room for up to 5 people (4 more comfortably with gear) in my vehicle to ferry to events.
-Currently own 3 color dessert and woodland BDUs but can easily afford to match whatever spec a team is looking for.
-Replicas- G&G CM16, Elite Force 1911 A Tac, Echo1 SVD, Echo1 VMG74.
-I'm able to fill any roles required by the squad (Medic, Rifleman, DMR) and plan to pick up a sniper at some point in the near future.

« Last Edit: March 28, 2016, 10:30:24 AM by TauterTwiggy »

tclaw

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
Re: Looking For Group for Milsims Southeast Michigan
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2016, 09:18:11 AM »
Hey, I am in S E Michigan and looking for players to team up with.  I may not be as dedicated of a player as you are looking for but I would like to be playing 1-3 games a month and I am considering Op Throwdown II in Copemish on June 25-26.  Let me know if you would like to meet up sometime.

TauterTwiggy

• Trade Count: (1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2016, 10:18:54 AM »
Always interested in meeting new people. I usually play 1-2 games a month myself currently. The next two ops I'm planning to attend are this Saturday at Action Paintball in Taylor and next Saturday at Blast Camp in Illinois for Valkens Conflict 2. Definitely don't be afraid to make an introduction if you recognize me on the field.

tclaw

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2016, 09:22:57 PM »
Yea I'll probably be there this Saturday.  I'll keep an eye out for you.

-Tim