Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: WE TECH M4 - UMAREX VFC 416D  (Read 11546 times)

glock17

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
WE TECH M4 - UMAREX VFC 416D
« on: September 25, 2016, 07:45:20 PM »
Hello does anyone have an opinion on the  WE TECH open bolt m4-sol carbine  GAS blowback. And the Umarex vfc 416 d gas gas blowback .I AM THINKING ABOUT getting one of these.The  umarex 416 d is selling new for $450.And the we tech M4 OPEN BOLT on evicke is going for $330.I like both rifles anybody have experience with either. pros- cons of both guns.Any advice would help me and my wallet....  thanks for any help.PS.. first post...thank you

luke213

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Old school member
  • Lukas Adams
    • View Profile
    • Adams Holsters
Re: WE TECH M4 - UMAREX VFC 416D
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2016, 09:29:37 PM »
I've not done anything with gbb rifles so I'll let someone else hop in there. But I did move your thread to the right section for ya.

Take care

Luke
xaos - "298,000 yen for a complete gun. How much is that in real money?"

T6e9a

• Trade Count: (10)
    • View Profile
Re: WE TECH M4 - UMAREX VFC 416D
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2016, 10:37:02 AM »
VFC is relatively new to the GBB game, entering only a few years ago. But true to their AEGs, their externals are spot on, great quality and feel. I haven't had hands on experience with any of VFCs GBBSMGs or GBBRs, only their pistols, such as the M&P 9/c and PPQ.

My most recent experience with a WE open bolt M4, I wasn't all too impressed with it. But as the system has been around for a while, the is plenty of aftermarket support for them.

I would probably go with the VFC.

Though, hopefully someone else with more hands on experience will drop some input.
Offering airsoft repair, upgrades, tuning and customization, check out: Tange Six Airsoft Teching Facebook
Check out what I have for sale: Tango Six MIA sale thread