Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: AAR: Operation: Firestorm VI (11/12/16)  (Read 9217 times)

Canto

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Old school member
  • (- -) Herro
    • View Profile
    • Hole in the Wall Paintball
AAR: Operation: Firestorm VI (11/12/16)
« on: November 14, 2016, 08:32:29 PM »
Thanks to everyone that came out to Hole in the Wall Paintball for Operation: Firestorm VI this Saturday! As always, it's good to see all of the old familiar faces and to catch up with everyone! All of those that have never joined us before, I sincerely hope that you all had a great time and I hope to see you again in the future!

The morning started frosty and a bit cold, props to all those that camped on Friday night before the event! The high during the day was in the high 40's to low 50's; a great day for autumn airsoft...

North Korea and China (Green Team) pushed hard all day long with the South Korea and United States (Tan Team) keeping up in a close second. By the time late afternoon had rolled around, North Korea and China ended up taking the day by a slim one point! Operation: Firestorm VIf I turned out to be a minor victory for green forces!

Unfortunately due to equipment issues, our photographer wasn't able to snap any pictures and due to staff issues, I was only able to grab a handful!

Operation: Firestorm VI Photo Album: https://goo.gl/photos/SeamT1gHxTwouVSd6

Once again, I would like to thank everyone that braved the chilly autumn weather and joined us for our annual event! If you missed this one, it's quite alright; keep watching the forums or facebook page for our next game!

Bishop (Task-Force Nightmare)

• Task Force Nightmare.
    • View Profile
Re: AAR: Operation: Firestorm VI (11/12/16)
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2016, 09:07:28 PM »
Had a great time and I know everyone in my squad did too, Was nice to see old faces and new ones alike. It was probably the best event I can remember where the sportsmanship was on par, Had no problems with hit calling, It was a perfect day for airsoft. Thanks to Canto and everyone who helped with this event.
Task Force Nightmare. Original MiA
Old commerce rating. http://miairsoft.proboards.com/thread/47769/bishop-nightmareas

Legionnaire

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2016, 10:05:58 PM »
First game in over a year. I was reminded how fun airsoft can be. Now just to stop spending all my money on real guns and buy my own blaster again.

Squib

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2016, 07:37:37 PM »
Had an awesome time. By far one of the best events I attended. Keep it up hope to be out there again soon