Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Just wondering about a masterkey  (Read 12201 times)

biotasticmann

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
Just wondering about a masterkey
« on: March 16, 2016, 08:11:08 PM »
I'm not sure if this is the right place for this but I'm wondering if anyone knows if a tri-shot underbarrel shotgun exists. I saw a masterkey setup on evike but has been discontinued. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
E&L AK-110-A PMC
Echo 1 AR57 stop telling me to reload! I don't use m4 mags!
Walthers PPS, WE "CQB Master Alpha"
FLAK

luke213

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Old school member
  • Lukas Adams
    • View Profile
    • Adams Holsters
Re: Just wondering about a masterkey
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2016, 10:21:45 PM »
There was some single shots I remember from back in the day closest thing I recall to a trishot like that was the tm m203 ;)

Take care
Luke

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

xaos - "298,000 yen for a complete gun. How much is that in real money?"

biotasticmann

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2016, 12:15:46 AM »
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 12:27:49 AM by biotasticmann »
E&L AK-110-A PMC
FLAK

Troutzor

• Sprayin' and Prayin' Since 2005.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2016, 07:44:07 AM »
Nah...That's gonna work unfortunately. The TM Breacher's gas source in in the pistol grip.  That series of TM shotguns uses a gas reservoir independently of TM's 30 round shotgun shell magazine.

If anything look at the APS gas powered shotgun, its a gas shell powered, shell ejecting design. Maybe there's a way to get that to work with a masterkey kit.  There have been multiple iterations of the APS system, if the masterkey is just a fantasy, I'd hold out.  I wouldn't be surprised if APS or another company ends up offering a masterkey type under barrel attachment/kit using this system in the future.
Certified Externals Whore.

biotasticmann

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2016, 09:57:55 PM »
Nah...That's gonna work unfortunately. The TM Breacher's gas source in in the pistol grip.  That series of TM shotguns uses a gas reservoir independently of TM's 30 round shotgun shell magazine.

If anything look at the APS gas powered shotgun, its a gas shell powered, shell ejecting design. Maybe there's a way to get that to work with a masterkey kit.  There have been multiple iterations of the APS system, if the masterkey is just a fantasy, I'd hold out.  I wouldn't be surprised if APS or another company ends up offering a masterkey type under barrel attachment/kit using this system in the future.
I'm thinking of just buying the shotgun and creating a custom mounting attachment from my replica to the shotgun. It's not shell ejecting so I won't need to worry about that and how it's set up I can carry a shell pouch for it on my stock. Just need to find a MIG Welder.
E&L AK-110-A PMC
FLAK

T6e9a

• Trade Count: (10)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2016, 03:19:55 PM »
I made one once out of a dying spring shotgun that you could pump multiple times to give it spread.

Got a few kills with it but it wasnt very durable.

I have assorted extra UTG/DE trishot parts that might be useful for a project like this. Just have been too busy with many other projects.
Offering airsoft repair, upgrades, tuning and customization, check out: Tange Six Airsoft Teching Facebook
Check out what I have for sale: Tango Six MIA sale thread