Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Hittin' the Trail Sale - Semapo NCPC+Crye/Crye AC/Semapo AC PRICE DROP  (Read 5943 times)

Abbot

• Trade Count: (1)
  • CO of TF: Phalanx
    • View Profile
Well, the time has come, fellas. I’m offloading almost all my gear, so have at it. Per usual, a few more rules to our little game:
1.   Paypal only, buyer pays shipping unless otherwise indicated
2.   No trades (cause I’m quitting, if you haven’t figured that part out yet, moron)
3.   All sales final
4.   Feedback listed at the bottom
Let the games begin:

(pictures coming)

Semapo NCPC + Crye Back panel
It’s basically new, only fielded a couple times, and is the size M one in multicam. The back-panel is also in excellent condition and everything on both the NCPC and the back-panel functions perfectly.  Included: Semapo NCPC, Crye back-panel, x2 Semapo side stretch M4 pouches (pictured) + detachable skeletal c-bund (not pictured).
$260

Crye AC Pants 32L
They’ve seen some use, but no rips, tears, or stains. Everything functions as it should. Included: Crye AC Pants, chinamade knee pads, and Flyye retention lanyard.
$95

Semapo AC Shirt MR
Its in very good condition, everything functions perfectly. It’s in size Medium Reg, multicam. Included: Semapo AC shirt, IR flag patches.
$56

TMC Airframe + Crye cover + Chinamade Opscore shroud + Chinamade L4G24 mount
Its seen some use, no damage whatsoever that I know of. The Crye cover is medium, the three-hole shroud is based off the opscore mount. The L4G24 is plastic and to be honest its pretty darn crappy, but it does it’s job: it looks good. Never mounted anything on it, so I couldn’t tell ya. Included: TMC AF (tan) + pads, Crye AF cover (MC), CM Opscore 3-hole shroud, CM L4G24
$80

Dragonind Aor2 Blowout Pouch
Barely used, it’s in excellent condition. Everything functions as it should. Dragonind’s Aor2 nylon looks pretty good, but their webbing has terrible coloring, but luckily on a blowout pouch its only visible on the belt loops on the back.
$15

Eotech replica EXPS Holo (tan) w/ trades
I used it in one or two games… scuff on the front, but that’s it. Functions like it should. Battery not included, but it will come with the sight cover.
$50

Element M600 Scoutlight w/ trades
Also in excellent condition. Will include Scoutlight, pressure pad, and push-button.
sold

PM for offers/questions.

http://miairsoft.proboards.com/thread/46485/abbot http://devtsix.com/forum/search.php?keywords=Abbot&t=13&sf=msgonly http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=mellinoclan8
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 02:37:37 PM by Abbot »

Caboose

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
Willing to minus Crye cover on Airframe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Abbot

• View Profile
Nope. Sorry bud.

Combat Junkies Airsoft

• Combat Junkies Squad leader and co-founder
    • View Profile
    • Combat Junkies Airsoft
If he wants the helmet without the cover. I'll take just the cover from you after xmas bud.

Caboose

• View Profile
If he wants the helmet without the cover. I'll take just the cover from you after xmas bud.

That would work for me

Abbot

• View Profile
PM me after Christmas guys and we'll decide on a price.

Caboose

• View Profile
PM'd

Abbot

• View Profile
TTT.

Abbot