Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Looking for casual/moderately serious players in the Kzoo/Battle Creek area!  (Read 6325 times)

Major_Monocle

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
Sorry if this isn't the right section guys, but I'm just looking for some guys who want to show up to small casual games around the Battle Creek area. Nothing fancy. If possible, I would also like to form a team if enough people join up. Basically we're looking for new players in our small scrimmages, as well as some people to tech with/for/learn from.

So, following (most of) the guide:

1. My gear: TLBV-88 in woodland (I know, I know.) Fleck BDUs, Milsurp webbing belt that I'm definitely using wrong, serpa holster

2. Armory: I have a bunch of guns I loan out to people or fondle, but I use a TM FN 5-7 and a G&G F2000.

3. Requested gear: nothing in particular for scrimmages, but to put a team together I would prefer fleck or

4. Location: Battle Creek area.

5. Experience level: Advanced to airsoft god.

6. Current weapon modifications: Airseal mods, JG red, Gearbox mod to accept midcaps, regrease, shimmed, polished GB, radiused, wired to deans, 6.02 TBB, lonex 50° bucking, etc. 

I'm not a super advanced tech but I'm definitely willing to learn and teach myself.
That's pretty much it! Email/PM/text me at 269-213-6482 to get the ball rolling! I'll probably talk for a bit and then we can schedule a place to meet to get to know each other.

Cap98

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
    • SOG Airsoft Of Battle Creek
Hey Major_Monocle me and my team SOG are team are based in battle creek and our camo is woodland and we would absolutely love to add you to the team you can find us on Facebook at this link:https://www.facebook.com/pages/SOG-Airsoft-of-Battle-Creek/113280052172438
Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves.