Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: WTS: KJW M9A1, M700 type gas kit Sniper, AK74U, Action Army S-Trigger  (Read 4889 times)

Derek Monson

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
I'm looking to sell and downsize my airsoft collection as I simply do not play enough to justify having so much stuff anymore. I will make a separate thread later on when I finally organize it all but if someone is looking for V2 or V3 internal parts as well as M4 parts send me a PM and I may have it. I understand this is my first post on the new forum but I was slightly active and have sold many years ago back on Proboards as Airborn999. With that said lets get to the items. All prices are firm within bargaining reason and we can negotiate who pays shipping. I accept paypal only or cash in person. All items ship from 48114 unless you would like to meet. I will only meet in public places and will not leave my area code.

The first picture is the full lot. Let's start by describing the KJW M9. It has been fielded once and shot in the backyard when I was younger a few times. Hasn't been used in years so most likely a leaky mag but shot fine ~2 years ago. Comes with original box. Looking for $95.

Next is the M700 type gas sniper. I honestly don't know exactly what it is as I got it in a boneyard mystery box. I know that it was a kit for an Action Army R700/M700 gas gun and at one point retailed for around $600. I also know I don't have the knowledge/willpower to fix it as gas guns just aren't my thing. I had bought a second, brand new magazine thinking it was just that but to the best of mine and another friend who is a skilled tech and engineer we have diagnosed it as a light strike issue. With that knowledge and the fact that one magazine is worth $30 new I am asking $200 for a gun that could be fixed possibly with a spring change. As I said I am downsizing and it pains me to let it go but I don't have the time to fix it. $200

The third and final lot right now is a Javelin Arms real wood AK74u. This gun also has never been fielded. It has a slight wobble on the front handguard. I had big plans for a dsg build for it back when I was younger with more energy. Sold without flash hider. Negotiable for flash hider though. I will find a way to protect the outer barrel during shipping if you do not buy flash hider. $100

Side item is an Action Army S-Trigger in original packaging. I ordered it and decided to sell the gun it was supposed to go into as I got an offer on it while it was in shipping. $160 msrp. Will sell for $140 shipped. No negotiations on this one.

I will reply to any PMs on here with my phone number for more questions or pictures of any items above. I also am available on email if you'd like to ask me for that as well.

smitty

• View Profile
Pm sent.

Inovumia

• View Profile
Re: WTS: KJW M9A1, M700 type gas kit Sniper, AK74U, Action Army S-Trigger
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2019, 09:52:17 PM »
PM'd.