Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: WTS: P* M4, tank, regulator, stuff.  (Read 3050 times)

Echo

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
WTS: P* M4, tank, regulator, stuff.
« on: October 17, 2015, 11:50:17 AM »
Polarstar M4. Gen 1, version2 FCU. Barrel is a 363mm 6.03 madbull black Python, R hopped on a Prowin hop up. The body is a stoner G&P body with a precision shooters pistol grip. Has the ampedairsoft quick deteach line in the grip. The stock on it is a real Magpul stock with a la rue check rest. It will come with an Airsoft magpul stock unless you pay the extra 60 for this stock. It's also pictured with a 4x39 QD scope with a red dot on top. It's and extra 80 if you want that scope. The rail is a 15" milspec rail.
700.00 for the gun

Ninja 90/4500 tank it has 2 years left on the hydro. I replaced the slp fitting with a high pressure fitting to increase air flow, as a result, my pressure gauge never flutters on full auto. 90.00

Firebase regulator with tournament lock. I bought this new last year for 175.00 I added a solid 1 point disconnect hose, as a result it has awesome air flow through it. 125.00

Socom 47 challenge kit. I set this up with a 10 inch rail, barrel, and russian style suppressor. This accepts version 2 m4 gear boxes. It will come with the proprietary hop up, and fire selector. You need to provide a gear box, buffer tube and stock. 150.00. The way it is now it cost almost 230.00, so 150.00 is a steal. (SPF)

No parting out, no trades, no low balling.