Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: WTB:Broken guns and those in need of tech work  (Read 4031 times)

Bismarck

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
WTB:Broken guns and those in need of tech work
« on: November 16, 2016, 08:50:12 PM »
I'm looking to start purchasing some broken guns, much like you may from a Boneyard on a major retailer's site. However I like to have some clue as to what I'm fixing, sure it's fun to try and self diagnose, but really when you only have limited free time to do, sometimes I find it much easier to just slap a sticky note on the pistol grip, and decide what I want to frustrate myself with that night.

My budget will range usually from $300+ depending of course on my work schedule, and what's offered. If someone happens to offer up 5 WE, KWA, or TM glocks with an issue for $60 each, I'll probably take that over a single $300 M4.

None the less, feel free to offer up what you have, I should have cash early to mid-December, perhaps even earlier depending on how things go. I'm taking anything and everything, I prefer to have an issue diagnosed, but I have no problem trying to figure it out. Just don't doubt you may see it end up right back here later on, unless I love it too much to get rid of it!

Bismarck

• View Profile
Re: WTB:Broken guns and those in need of tech work
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2016, 03:00:46 PM »
Bump! Come on, and make the holidays for this guy more interesting.

Bismarck

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2016, 09:10:41 PM »
Bump

Hydrographics

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2016, 09:43:30 AM »
I have some sort of Stubby M4. Right now it's in a Combat Machine body because I got an outer barrel stuck inside of the original full metal one. Don't know what's wrong with it at the moment. Originally it was the motor not being at the right position, now it won't even spin with batteries connected. Could probably use new wires is the only issue. Comes with gun, body, and stuff in the picture. Name your price on this.

http://imgur.com/tQP3hVj

From here:

http://www.airsoftmegastore.com/10030-ank-m4-cqb-stubby-airsoft-aeg-rifle-w-mock-suppressor-ank-cqb03.aspx

CallsignDeath

• Death comes and goes but I'm here to stay!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2017, 05:13:10 PM »
I have a polymer echo one xcr c that needs a new piston and tappet plate it retails new for 195 I'm selling for 100

LoboGaming

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2017, 06:24:31 PM »
well i have 2 things up for sale and honestly both could use some teching, got a G&G RK47 that honestly i would rewire to mini tamiya as it is currently a large tamiya connection, bought brand new and has barely seen like 5000 rounds but could definitely be an awesome field rifle. also have a Beretta 92A1 railed C02 GBB pistol with 2 mags and a hard case im looking to sell. doesnt seem to want to use all the C02 like it used to, can usually get 1 mag out of a c02 cartridge, probably something super simple. make me an offer for both