Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Commerce Rules.  (Read 24296 times)

luke213

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Old school member
  • Lukas Adams
    • View Profile
    • Adams Holsters
Commerce Rules.
« on: March 10, 2015, 07:04:58 PM »
You can sell guns again, so feel free to post but follow the rules.

Please use WTB, WTS, FS, or WTT in the subject heading, this helps speed and accuracy on what you want to give or get!!
FS= For Sale
WTB= Want To Buy
WTS= Want To Sell
WTT= Want To Trade

If you have sold something/gotten rid of it, or are no longer offering it on these forums please put SOLD or DELETE ME in your subject's heading (just go to the top post, edit it - it has to be your post you started) and I or another moderator will take care of it.

If you have multiple items to sell, but miss them in the initial post, please list them in your most recent active thread. You may use the modify button to edit the description and message in your first post of the thread. Then add a reply to the thread to bump it back to the top. This will help to keep all recent listings on -Page 1-. Do not bump a thread more than once in any 24 hour period. You may engage in conversation when addressed, but successive posts count as bumping. Again, to add information to an existing thread without bumping it, modify the original post.

If you want to add a second thread for items you want to buy that is permissible. Please limit yourself to no more than two (2) active commerce threads at any given time, one for selling and one for buying. In fairness to other sellers/buyers, please limit the number of your active commerce threads so all recent listings will be visible on -Page 1-.
(Edit-frostee, 12/29/07)

Thanks.

Addendum: This thread is for players to sell guns out of their personal collections. If you're trying to make a business out of selling guns, your posts belong in the reseller announcements forum.

Addendum: 1 bump per 24 hour period.

Addendum: Threads marked SOLD or DELETE ME, will be locked and deleted after 24hr period.

« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 12:59:24 PM by Timm »
xaos - "298,000 yen for a complete gun. How much is that in real money?"