Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: review: IceKatt (Updated)  (Read 7933 times)

LoboGaming

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
review: IceKatt (Updated)
« on: April 19, 2017, 09:27:31 AM »
Bought a Krytac Trident CRB from him for $250 on Monday this week, found out it was an MK1 (not the MK2 i thought it was, oh well should still be good right?)

he sent it Priority mail. Kudos to that. at least its not parcel select. so i  opened the box to find the ORIGINAL Krytac box. sweet! opened it up to find my new beauty encased in foam, the original iron sights were in there, the krytac high cap mag, but not the winding tool for the mag. the jamming rod was there as was all the paperwork. so i slapped my 9.6V valken nunchuck battery in it loaded a mag and wow. i am not dissapointed. the accuracy of this thing is superb (thanks to the upgraded inner barrel) shot through 2 500 high caps without a skip. so the gun works great! now onto what i was not too happy about. but the transaction went smoothly thats a +

1: no winding tool for the mag.
2: its an Mk1 (i plan on doing a full MK2 receiver swap including pistol grip)
3: the suppressors end cap is gone, making it an amplifier (again lucky i had a valken suppressor in tan, spray painted it black and now waiting for it to dry, looks great on the gun)
4:top half of receiver is gapped between the lower (tiny gap gonna try and fix it tonight.)

thats pretty much it, for $250 i hoped i could have gotten a battery, maybe a 2nd mag. but nope. pretty much everything that comes with it new came in the box (Minus the rail segment... and the mag winding tool) was present!

besides the shipping mishap that is the United States Postal Service it arrived in one piece, functioning and just feels amazing in the hands. A++ to Icekatt i vouch for him cool guy, awesome deal!
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 12:28:49 PM by LoboGaming »