Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: WTS: Lot: WA M4, G&G UMP, TM M9, and more  (Read 1657 times)

Sigma

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Formerly known as Bulletproof
    • View Profile
WTS: Lot: WA M4, G&G UMP, TM M9, and more
« on: January 22, 2024, 03:16:50 PM »
Hello all. I haven't played in many years so am now clearing out my guns and gear. I'll try to recall exactly what everything is to the best of my ability, but feel free to ask questions. Looking to sell all as a lot, but will also include prices for individual guns and gear. Located in the Ann Arbor area. Looking for $400 for everything.

From the top:

Western Arms M4 GBBR: non-firing as of right now. There was a small piece that needed replacement that I couldn't find. Piston is out right now, and buffer tube assembly has lots of scratches on it. Painted ATACS. Original handguards and stock included, along with 6 magazines. Magazines probably need o-rings soaked/replaced, but otherwise are in good working condition. Asking $150 OBO for the rifle and all accessories.

G&G UMG: very good condition, works fine and limited wear on the body. Ejection port came off but I have it as well as the springs that held it in place. Includes original box with original midcap as well as hi cap magazines (hi cap may have feeding issues). Looking for $120 OBO.
TM M92: One functional gun and one parts gun. 3 magazines total, but one has issues if I remember correctly. Original box included. $120 OBO
KSC M93R: previous owner sanded down the slide. Full metal body. Worn but works, though I believe the 3 round burst is just full auto. One magazine included. $80 OBO

Gear: Paintball mask, mesh lower (couldn't find the goggles to go with), MBSS lightweight MOLLE vest in OD green (Fox tactical made I believe), two Blackhawk triple STANAG/double AK mag pouches, two quickdraw pistol mag pouches, dump pouch, map pouch, utility pouch, two speedloaders, ~1000 Crossman .25g BBs, and khaki single point bungee sling. $100

Parts and such: there is almost a whole JG SIG552 here in parts. It is fully disassembled at the moment, with what seems to be all the parts in separate bags. Looks like I soldered bullet connectors onto it. There are cracks in the plastic as well. Will include 3 hicap mags and 3 midcap mags. I have an extra standard stick battery but I don't think it fits the 552. $30 for all that.
UTG pistol case: fits two pistols and six magazines. $15

Like I said before, I'm looking to sell as a lot: $400 OBO for everything! Would prefer to stay local but am willing to ship as well. Please PM me if interested. Thanks for your time.