Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Commerce feedback reminder  (Read 11714 times)

luke213

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Old school member
  • Lukas Adams
    • View Profile
    • Adams Holsters
Commerce feedback reminder
« on: March 25, 2016, 01:04:19 PM »
So I just wanted to post a reminder for guys, I know we did feedback threads for users for years and you still can but do remember we have the "trader feedback" system in place. I'm as guilty as anyone of forgetting to put up feedback after buying and selling. But this system gives us almost an Ebay like feedback system for users.

If you want to leave feedback for someone just click on their name, then in the middle near the bottom click "submit feedback for so and so" and then put in the info and it will link to their profile.

If you want to view feedback just click their name and click on the number next to "trade count" and you can view all their feedback and what people thought of doing business with them.

It should be allot easier than hunting down a thread of feedback and make it easier for guys buying as well to quickly check the feedback on the seller right from looking at their listing.

So just a reminder that the feature is there for guys to use!

Take care

Luke
xaos - "298,000 yen for a complete gun. How much is that in real money?"

T6e9a

• Trade Count: (10)
    • View Profile
Re: Commerce feedback reminder
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2016, 10:40:27 AM »
Thanks for bringing this up. I never really knew about it. I'm definitely going to try to use it next time i can. Might even look back in my feedback thread and sorta transition it.
Offering airsoft repair, upgrades, tuning and customization, check out: Tange Six Airsoft Teching Facebook
Check out what I have for sale: Tango Six MIA sale thread

luke213

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Old school member
  • Lukas Adams
    • View Profile
    • Adams Holsters
Re: Commerce feedback reminder
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2016, 10:46:51 AM »
That was my original plan but then I figured I'd let guys do it.

Take care

Luke

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

xaos - "298,000 yen for a complete gun. How much is that in real money?"