Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: WTS King Arms Galil, KWA speed loader, Gasguns propane adapter, 2-7x32 scope  (Read 2853 times)

Paul202

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
Hello everyone, I used to be fairly active on the old MiA forums, however I have been out of airsoft for a few years and just found out that we have a new forum. Here is a link to my feedback from when I was more active, if you have any questions let me know
http://miairsoft.proboards.com/thread/45527/paul202

Anyways the main thing I would like to sell is a King Arms Galil AEG. A while ago I had a GHK AK74 and bought this Galil as I wanted to to use it for parts in order to make a Galil GBB. Unfortunately the project fell through and this has been sitting in a box ever since. It has never been fired, however it has a few very slight scratches from when I took it apart. Also, when I attempted to make it work for the AK74 I had to cut the gas tube, so the gas tube is about an inch shorter than stock. In addition, when I put it back together there were a few extra pieces that I did not know where to put as I have no experience with AEG's. However I am confident there are no problems with it as it is practically new out of the box, and as such I don't wanna take it apart again and try to teach myself how it works to put back together. For those reasons the price is very low at $150, with this discontinued gun going for around $300 when I bought it. The gun is fully licensed by cybergun, and will include (2) 130 round magazines, a speed loader, a cleaning rod, an one black metal birdcage flash hider and a orange plastic one. The gun has all the original manuals that came with it, along with the original box and foam. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to let me know.

Along with the Galil I also have a KWA M4 style speed loader ($10), an Airsoft Innovations GunGas Propane adapter kit ($7) with a package of Moondog Industries Gas Fill O-Rings for free, and an AIM Sports 2-7x32 pistol/scout scope (25$). In addition the purchase of any of these items you can get a bottle of airsplat 0.20g bb's or a fifth of a bag of KWA perfect 0.25g bb's. I live in South Lyon and I am open to pickups or meeting for a sale, but if not shipping is extra depending on the

« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 09:17:10 PM by Paul202 »

Paul202

• View Profile
Bump

Paul202

• View Profile