Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: WTS KWA M4 CQB Package, TTW on TM SPAS12  (Read 3671 times)

TheItalynStalyn

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
WTS KWA M4 CQB Package, TTW on TM SPAS12
« on: May 09, 2017, 02:46:47 PM »
Hello all,

Up for sale is my trusted primary. I am the second owner of the KWA M4 CQB, and have been in possession of it since I purchased the gun at the old forum ~2011 off of a member who was going into the military. (TMI but whatever)

M4 Specs and Accessories
-Wired to Deans
-380mm 6.03 diameter Angel Customs TBB
-new buckings and spacers
-mock suppressor to cover extended inner barrel
-gearbox has been fine tuned and shimmed
-never been painted
-8 120rd plastic MAG midcaps* with home-made magpulls made out of tape and nylon straps.
-1 Brand new intellect 9.9v 1.4A LiFe waffer battery w/ Deans Connectors**
-Stock KWA 273mm inner barrel, front sight block, and flash hider if you want to go back to CQB length.
-Stock KWA spring (~360 fps)
-Stock Element m95 spring (~310 fps)

*Each of the midcaps have had their tops filed down to allow for flawless feeding.
**Gives great Rof (23ish off of my hearing test) and very good trigger response.
***Red Dot not included

This gun has consistently served me very well over the years, but I have just purchased an  E&L AK and am trying to downsize my already small arsenal.

I would like to get $140 $130 for the gun and magazines, but am open for negotiation. Also, I can include a formerly ACU condor chest rig with camel-back pouch that I have painted Khaki with 6 built-in m4 pouches, in addition to a double M4 pouch for an extra $25 or so. $40 if bought separately.

TL;DR: Gun + Mags $140 $130 OBO
Gun + Mags + Chest Rig: $165 $155 OBO

_________________________________________________________________________________________

TM SPAS12
This gun is a work-horse, and an absolute blast to use in either woodland with support, or in CQB. The gun has never been painted, and aside from a few nicks and scratches is completely stock. All 3 barrels and hop-ups work fine and I have a total of 4 TM shells. This is the stockless version and has never failed me in any way. I believe the FPS is around 240fps, but you never know because the Chrono's always have a tough time reading Tri-Shots. The only modification I have made to the shotty is 2 pieces of grip tape on the pump because it got a little slick when using gloves, or when wet. I also have the original box and paperwork from Japan if you are interested.

Looking for at least $160 on the SPAS as I am not in any hurry to move it.

Llocated in Northville but work takes me to Hartland, Whitmore Lake, Milford, Plymouth, Flat Rock, and Novi so I would prefer to do F2F.I respond best to PM's as they get sent to my email, and on that note let me know if you are interested.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 03:31:05 PM by TheItalynStalyn »

TheItalynStalyn

• View Profile
Re: WTS KWA M4 CQB, TTW on TM SPAS12
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2017, 10:22:20 PM »
Bump with more Pictures.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 10:25:48 PM by TheItalynStalyn »

TheItalynStalyn

• View Profile
Re: WTS KWA M4 CQB, TTW on TM SPAS12