Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: TC Paintball - Copemish, MI. OPERATION THROW DOWN  (Read 12332 times)

FearNoEvil

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
TC Paintball - Copemish, MI. OPERATION THROW DOWN
« on: June 14, 2017, 03:39:28 PM »
Anyone attending this event? Im not to sure on details and looking to find out more about it. Its a 2 day (camping is free) airsoft operstion at TC Paintball in Copemish. $50 entry I believe, June 24th&25th. Camping overnight is free. I believe its DEA Vs. Cartel. Other then that I have no idea of what gameplay is scheduled?

Gimpalong

• Old school member
  • I make maps.
    • View Profile
Re: TC Paintball - Copemish, MI. OPERATION THROW DOWN
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2017, 11:17:37 AM »
Check out the Traverse City Airsoft Association facebook page and PM Shane Venus @deputy865 . He is the organizer and would be happy to answer your questions.

Cats

• The Science Guy!
    • View Profile
    • Doom C3Airsoft Listing
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2017, 06:43:41 PM »

Not sure where to post this so I think i'll just leave it here. TCP North has an airsoft events schedule posted on their website this year.
http://www.tcpaintball.com/traversecity/content/TCP_TRAVERSECITY_2017_AIRSOFT.pdf

deputy865

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2017, 06:57:43 PM »
Anyone attending this event? Im not to sure on details and looking to find out more about it. Its a 2 day (camping is free) airsoft operstion at TC Paintball in Copemish. $50 entry I believe, June 24th&25th. Camping overnight is free. I believe its DEA Vs. Cartel. Other then that I have no idea of what gameplay is scheduled?

There will be LOTS of people attending the event. Price is $40 for prepay and $50 at the door, day of. If you want full event detail information, it can be found on the Facebook page: Official Throwdown III Event Page.

There are 3 teams for this event. Buyers (Tan), Copemish Cartel (Green) and the DEA (any camo pattern). There are a set amount of exchanges that will be happening with prop money and product for the main objectives as well as several other objectives that will happening at random times on top of capturing territories and buildings. The Buyers and The Cartel will be doing the exchanges and the DEA will be out trying to stop them to seize the cash and product. The objective of the event is to win micro objectives, own territories and above all, possess the most cash and product. With that being said, teams can try to get greedy and attempt to rob the exchanges if they want to. Should be pretty wild!

Camping is free all weekend, gates open at 5pm on Friday for camping. Main event day is Saturday. Friday we MIGHT play some little random games. Sunday is just basic open play. If you have any questions, feel free to ask here, join the Facebook group or PM me!

Shane
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 12:57:06 PM by deputy865 »

FearNoEvil

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2017, 09:45:25 AM »
Sounds awesome, I cant wait. Hopefully it doesnt rain -_-

Thank you for the intel

deputy865

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2017, 12:57:38 PM »
Sounds awesome, I cant wait. Hopefully it doesnt rain -_-

Thank you for the intel

No rain in the forecast and it's supposed to be in the 70's. Should be just perfect!