Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: WTB Desperately need a 3s Lipo before saturday!  (Read 2540 times)

iRoboCat

• Trade Count: (0)
WTB Desperately need a 3s Lipo before saturday!
« on: July 12, 2017, 09:55:56 PM »
I have an Airsoft tournament coming up next Saturday (The futureball future war) and I just fried my one lipo I had. I just got done upgrading my gun, and my 9.6v nimh doesn't work, so the only option I have, is a 7.4v, which fires about 10 rps. If anyone has a 11.1v 3s, and I don't really care about the size. If I have to make a bag to fit it in, I'll do it. I just don't want to pay $40 in shipping to get the battery here before the 15th. So even a battery that goes to an Rc helicopter, or a car would work.

I'm around the Manistee area, but I'll drive upwards of an hour if I have to. And if anyone here is planning on going to the tournament, you could just bring it with, just make sure it's fully charged!

Thanks.

Jrmy_1

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
Re: WTB Desperately need a 3s Lipo before saturday!
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2017, 12:55:26 PM »
I've got 2 of these, brand new and won't fit my stock.  Was going to return them for the $30 but if you can use them I'll save $8 return shipping.  $30 to you.  I'm in midland and could meet you.

Nano-Tech 2000mah 3S 15~25C Lipo
https://hobbyking.com/en_us/turnigy-nano-tech-2000mah-3s-15-25c-lipo-airsoft-pack.html

J
Be cool