Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: EEAT Recruitment- Southeastern Michigan, Ann Arbor Area  (Read 11534 times)

easternelitesalpha

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
EEAT Recruitment- Southeastern Michigan, Ann Arbor Area
« on: September 03, 2016, 02:15:01 PM »
Eastern Elite's Airsoft Team is obviously creating a thread for possible recruits.  For more information about EEAT itself, please visit: www.Freewebs.Com/EasternElites.

EEAT is not definite on rules such as age or weapon usage, but consider what follows:

We are around the age of 31.  It isn't imperative that you be that same age, but we'd typically be far more keen to someone in close proximity (of that age).

We are a team of 5.  We are currently at 2 people.  We'd hope anyone and everyone would come and tryout.

The jist of our team is based upon the mind (and spirit) of the individual; we see playing airsoft as a means of emitting oneself, not necessarily because airsoft is our focus, but rather, an outlet to who we are.  Please visit our website for a clearer understanding upon this (hopefully you get that message better there!).  The reason I stated, "EEAT is not definite on rules such as age or weapon usage," weapon usage being the key, is because we understand that skill outweighs gear, or nearly anything in the field of airsoft.  You could be the best player with a simple spring just because you know how to operate, etc.  Though, we do prefer a woodland or coyote brown set, supplemented with an M4.

We'd be happy for YOU to tryout.  We are based in Pinckney, MI, which is near Brighton/ Howell.  Pinckney is also the town that is home to Hell Survivors.  We don't have a strict schedule as far as training goes, but we train when all members are available and within distance of one another.  We see that training is necessary, viable, and important.  We may have never been on the map as far as notoriety among the airsoft community, but don't get it twisted.  We emanate the depth of ourselves through this medium called airsoft.

Please feel free to privately message easternelitesalpha about possibly trying out!  Thank you.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2022, 12:33:18 PM by easternelitesalpha »
~Eastern Elites Main Member~

easternelitesalpha

• View Profile
Re: EEAT Recruitment- Southeastern Michigan, Ann Arbor Area
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2016, 10:22:54 PM »
Expect to see me (tall guy with long hair and a "beard") at Pagan's No Limit's game in Taylor; if you have any interest after reading this, please let me know in-person there (my name's Jake), I'd be happy to potentially have you tryout.

easternelitesalpha

• View Profile
Re: EEAT Recruitment- Southeastern Michigan, Ann Arbor Area
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2017, 01:32:24 PM »
We are looking to have a tryout date in the near future.  Please message me if you are interested~